Registration For Broker Expo NYC 2023 Opens at 9:00 AM.
Deveron Gibbons, Executive Director of the Revenue Based Finance Coalition, gives us opening remarks to kick off Brokers Expo New York City 2023.
Ambassador “Sully” Sullenberger
“Miracle on the Hudson” Hero Pilot; portrayed by Tom Hanks in the box office hit movie Sully.
Ambassador “Sully” Sullenberger has been dedicated to the pursuit of safety his entire adult life. He recently served as the U.S. Ambassador and Representative to the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), a United Nations Specialized Agency, after being nominated by President Biden. As a global thought leader, he has now resumed his profession as a sought-after keynote speaker to audiences around the world and continues his advocacy for safety in global air travel.
Moderator: Deveron Gibbons, Executive Director of RBFC
Compliance Discussion with Katherine Fisher (Hudson Cook)
– Broker Issues: Past, Present & Future
Government Affairs Discussion with Mary Donohue (CATALYST) & Rachael Schreiber (CATALYST)
– New laws & regulations for brokers are being debated at the state level across the country, learn the latest
Federal Update & Elections Discussion with Dan Gans (Polaris Consulting) & Josh Novotney (SBL Strategies)
– What’s happening in Washington that could impact your business and how will the forthcoming elections affect the industry
Artificial Intelligence Expert, Dr. Alex Lawrence, PhD
At Weber State University Dr. Lawrence teaches his students about AI and the latest technology tools being used in business. His expertise in these areas has garnered him national recognition as an authority on ChatGPT and AI for business applications. This recognition resulted in Dr. Lawrence being showcased on the front page of the Wall Street Journal and participating in a spirited debate on CNN, viewed live by millions, among other national media appearances. Additionally, Dr. Lawrence is highly sought after as a speaker, consultant and advisor for innovative tech and AI practices and strategies.
Moderator: Scott Crockett, CEO of Everest Business Funding
- Eddie Hamid Co-Founder & COO of IADVANCE NOW INC.
- Ed DeAngelis, Founder & CEO of QualiFi, LLC.
- Michelle Melo, CRO of Westwood Funding Solutions
- Bob Monach, Vice President of Business Development at The Fundworks
- Darwin Andujar, Business Development Manager at Everest Business Funding
- Joshua Karp, Senior Vice President of Production & Revenue at CFG Merchant Solutions
- Marc Helman, Vice President of Business Development at Expansion Capital Group
Moderator: Anthony Parker, Director of Marketing for Everest Business Funding
- Diego De Sola, President & CEO of The de Sola Group
- Shane Mahabir, Founder & President of Funder Intel
- Bob Squires, Founder & President of Meridian Leads
- Courtney Rhodes, Co-Founder of C&D The Agency
- Drew Piers, Managing Director at Sachs Media
End of Broker Expo New York City 2023, be sure to join us for the reception at “PJ Clarke’s On The Hudson” (full restaurant buy out).
After Broker Expo NYC be sure to join us at “P.J. Clarke’s On The Hudson” (full restaurant buy out) overlooking the Hudson River in the Financial District. Enjoy an open bar with food (including kosher) and take advantage of this great networking opportunity with fellow brokers and industry leaders.
*10:00 AM – 4:00 PM EXHIBIT HALL OPEN